Wednesday, January 7, 2009

CCU

Last night Jim was admitted to CCU. His body was convulsing and shaking vigorously. He was stuggling to breathe and his oxygen saturation dropped into the 70s. They had to intubate him to help him breathe. They are unsure what the cause of all this is. They are continuing to run test after test, but still don't have any answers.
He is currently still intubated and hope to be able to take after 24 hours. They have him heavily sedated to insure his comfort and to give him the rest that he needs to heal. I wish I had better news to share. I will update as soon as I know anything new. As always, if anyone wants to call, you all know you can always call me!
Love to all,
Kristy
208-283-6928

1 comment:

  1. Jim,
    You are one of the most amazing people I have ever had the honor of meeting. All my best thoughts and prayers are with you~
    xoxo, Lena Hyde
    www.lenahyde.com

    ReplyDelete