Thursday, January 22, 2009

Home again

Jim finally got to come home today!
Not much new to report...he has just been resting and recovering. They have been keeping a close eye on him in the hospital. Their main concerns are watching his heart activity and his oxygen saturation levels. Unfortunatley he has to come home on oxygen but only at night.

I posted the donation information to the left...If you do make a donation, the family has asked that you email your address as they would like to send out a card to show their appreciation! Thanks you all for everything!

I will keep you all posted on his recovery process!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jim, I have been praying for your recovery. Please take it easy and put all your strength into getting well. As of January 22nd it looks like you are home again and I am so glad. Let's keep it that way!!
    Jan Hoffman

    ReplyDelete
  2. jims mom love you keep me posted

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you big brother!!! You need to get better!! Miss you.

    ReplyDelete